Today ” 7 November 2020 current affairs Pdf Download ” with pdf download link. Current affairs quiz is published daily in English on this website. If you want to download current affairs quiz questions or current affairs Pdf daily, then visit this website daily.
7 November 2020 current affairs Pdf Download
(1) ………………………… has been elected to the board of International Dairy Federation (IDF)?
Answer: Dilip Rath
- Mr. Dilip Rath has been unanimously elected Chairman of the Board of International Dairy Federation (IDF) and will represent the world’s largest milk producing country.
About International Dairy Federation (IDF):
- The International Dairy Federation (IDF) is an international nonprofit, non-governmental association representing the global dairy sector.
IDF members are national committees usually formed by dairy organizations in each country.
- The organization aims to ensure that the best scientific expertise is employed in the production of high quality milk and nutritious, safe dairy products.
Daily current affairs in Hindi
(2) Recently in which state the Municipal Corporation has launched the ‘Plastic Lao Mask Le Go Initiative’?
- The Dehradun Municipal Corporation in the state of Uttarakhand has started a new initiative called ‘Plastic Lao, Mask Lao’ to prevent the spread of corona infection and tackle plastic waste.
- This initiative will increase awareness among people against plastic waste and also make people aware of the use of masks.
- Under this initiative, a total of 5000 masks have been distributed by the Dehradun Municipal Corporation in return for plastic waste.
Daily current affairs: 7 November 2020
(3) Virtual Global Investor Roundtable-20 (VGIR-20) headed by …….
Answer: Narendra Modi
- The Virtual Global Investor Roundtable-20 (VGIR-20) was chaired by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi and is a major campaign to attract investors from all over the world.
- The main focus of the summit will be discussions on India’s economic and investment outlook.
- The meeting will discuss the government’s approach to the path of building a US $ 5 trillion economy.
- Twenty largest pension and sovereign wealth funds companies of the world will participate in this roundtable.
Current affairs in Hindi
(4) 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 Hydro Power Project to be built on ………………… river?
- The 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 Hydro Power Project is under construction on the Sutlej River in Shimla and Kullu districts of Himachal. The project will generate 758.20 million units of electricity per year and is being implemented by the Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVNL) with active support on a build-on-operate-maintenance (BOOM) basis by the state government and the Government of India.
Current affairs 2020 in Hindi
(5) ………………… has entered into an agreement with the Indian School of Business to improve its operational efficiency using artificial intelligence and data analytics?
Answer: Indian Railways
- Indian Railways has partnered with the Indian School of Business in Hyderabad to improve its operational efficiency using artificial intelligence and data analytics. Under the agreement, the Indian School of Business will analyze data generated by the national transporter to use the Indian Railways’ Passenger Reservation System (PRS) which will help in the introduction of new trains and maintenance of predictive assets.
- Indian Railways will set up a Center of Excellence about this in the future and a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will be appointed in every zonal railway to monitor Artificial Intelligence (AI) in analytics and emerging technologies.
7 November 2020 Current Affairs – PDF DOWNLOAD
(6) Alsene Outtara re-appointed as the President of ……………….
Answer – Ivory Coast
- Economist Alsene Ouattara by profession has been re-elected for a third term as President of Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by securing 94% of the vote in the election.
Why in the news?
- Alsene Outtara’s third term is against the rules set in relation to the president’s term, which is scheduled at 2 pm in the country.
7 November 2020 Current Affairs
(7) Name the fourth player to win 1,000 matches in a tennis game?
Answer: Rafael Nadal
- Rafael Nadal becomes the fourth player to win 1000 matches in a tennis game.
Top 3 Names
(1) Jimmy Connors (1274)
(2) Roger Federer (1242)
(3) Ivan Lendl (1068)
Today current affairs in Hindi
(8) …………………… Ministry oversees ‘Prasad’ scheme?
Answer: Ministry of Tourism
- The Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual Enhancement Drive (PRASAD) is a national mission and is overseen by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and was launched in 2015.
Purpose of Prasad Yojana:
- The scheme aims at infrastructure development such as last mile connectivity, entry points, eco-friendly transport, interpretation centers, ATMs / money exchanges and other basic tourism facilities.
Why in the news?
- The center was constructed under the “Development of Guruvayur” project of Prasad Yojana.
7 November 2020 Current Affairs in Hindi
(9) “Prof. AN Bhaduri Memorial Award -2020” has been conferred with …….?
Answer – Dr. Sushant Kar
- Senior Scientist Dr. Sushant Kar has been awarded this year by the Society of Biological Chemists (India) for recognizing the important research work done towards understanding the pathogenesis potential and survival strategy of Leishmania donovani (Kalazar disease parasite). Professor A.N. Selected for Bhaduri Memorial Lecture Award. Leishmania donovani is a protozoan parasite that infects macrophage cells.
About the Society of Biological Chemists:
- The Society of Biological Chemists (India) or SBC (I) was established in the year 1930 at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and Professor A.N. The Bhaduri Memorial Lecture Award is given every two years.
7 November 2020 Current Affairs in Hindi
(10) Name the author of the book ‘The Age of Pandemics: How the Shaped India and the World’?
Answer: Chinmay Tumbe
- The book titled ‘The Age of Pandemics: How the Shaped India and the World’ is written by Chinmay Tumbe
- And: This is his second book after India Moving: A History of Migration. The book describes various aspects of cholera, plague and influenza epidemics, in which between 1817 and 1920 more than seven million people died in India.
- The book deals with the scale of devastation, possible causes and consequences, and people experiencing the epidemic.
- The book also provides the first overall account of the influenza pandemic, the largest demographic disaster in India in 1918, resulting in more deaths than all the war casualties of World War I.