Today ” 6 November 2020 current affairs Pdf Download ” with pdf download link. Current affairs quiz is published daily in English on this website. If you want to download current affairs quiz questions or current affairs Pdf daily, then visit this website daily.
6 November 2020 current affairs Pdf Download
(1) Kovid-19 is the author of the book ‘Till We Win’?
Answer: Randeep Guleria
- Kovid-19, a book titled ‘Till We Win’ is written by Randeep Guleria, Director of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). The co-authors of this book include prominent public policy and health systems expert Chandrakant Lahria and renowned vaccine researcher Virologist Gagandeep Kang.
- ‘Till We Win’ is a story of how no country was fully prepared to face Kovid-19 but still India is successfully facing this epidemic against all odds.
Daily current affairs in Hindi
(2) ……………… The state has started the scheme of distribution of fortified rice to the people?
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has launched Public Distribution System (PDS) and a scheme for distribution of fortified rice to the people of Kondagaon district of the state.
Importance of Garhwale Rice:
- It is a mixture of fortified rice kernel (FRK) enriched with iron, vitamin B-12 and folic acid, which meets nutritional requirements in the diet. This will help control malnutrition and anemia.
Daily current affairs: 6 November 2020
(3) Name the newly appointed President of the Inter-Parliamentary Union?
Answer: Duterte Pacheco
- Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU):
- It is an international organization of national parliaments.
- The primary objective of the IPU is to promote democratic governance, accountability and cooperation among its members and other initiatives such as empowering gender equality among legislatures.
- It was founded in the year 1889 and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
Current affairs in Hindi
(4) ………….. Will Malabar participate in 2020 naval exercise for the first time?
- Australia will participate in the Malabar 2020 naval exercise for the first time, when all members of the Quad are together for the first time. This is the 24th edition of the practice and in view of Kovid-19 disease it will be conducted as “only non-contact at sea.
About the Malabar practice:
- The Malabar exercise is a multilateral naval exercise, which began in 1992 as a bilateral naval exercise between India and the US. Japan joined the naval exercise in 2015.
Current affairs 2020 in Hindi
(5) Who among the following issues ‘Water Risk Filters’ report?
Answer: World Wildlife Fund
- The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) issues a ‘Water Risk Filter’ report which helps determine the severity of water exposure.
Why in the news?
- According to a recent WWF survey, about 350 million people living in 100 cities of national importance worldwide are at immediate risk of a water crisis.
- Jaipur, with a population of 30 lakhs, came in 45th place in the list.
Indore, with around 20 lakh people, came in at 75th place.
6 November 2020 Current Affairs – PDF DOWNLOAD
(6) Name the first Indian to be awarded the Emmett Lehi Award?
Answer: Dinesh Katre
- Dinesh Katre is the first Indian to be awarded the Emmett Lehi Award. He has been given this award for the year 2020 from the Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Pune.
About Emmett Leahy Award:
- It was founded in 1967 in the US.
- It is an international award that recognizes individuals’ contributions to the field of records and information management.
Current Affairs 6 November 2020
(7) Rayuthu Vedika Yojana has been launched by which state government?
- Rayathu Vedika Yojana has been launched by the Telangana State Government. The objective of the Rayathu Vedika Yojana is to solve the problems faced by the farmers of the state and provide high returns to the farmers.
Today current affairs in Hindi
(8) Which company became the first company in India to get 100% income tax rebate?
Answer – Mike Redwood
- Mike Redwood has become the first company to receive 100% income tax rebate in India India has given 100% exemption in income tax to Mike Redwood Company of Abu Dhabi which will encourage foreign investment.
November 2020 Current Affairs in Hindi
(9) National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) to announce the Ganga as a national river on November 4, 2008 …………………… anniversary Celebrated?
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) is celebrating the 12th anniversary of declaring Ganga as a national river on 4 November 2008. The Ministry of Water in association with NMCG organized the event.
- The river Ganges originates from the Bhagirathi River, which originates from the Gangotri Glacier at Gaumakh, at an elevation of 3,892 meters. Alaknanda meets Bhagirathi in Devprayag, and receives the name Ganga. The Ganges is the third largest river in India after the Indus and Brahmaputra, which are 2900 km long.
- 4 November 2020 Current Affairs
- 3 November 2020 Current Affairs
- 2 November 2020 Current Affairs
- 1 November 2020 Current Affairs
- Today Current affairs pdf download
- 31 October 2020 Current Affairs