Today ” 5 November 2020 current affairs Pdf Download ” with pdf download link. Current affairs quiz is published daily in English on this website. If you want to download current affairs quiz questions or current affairs Pdf daily, then visit this website daily.
5 November 2020 current affairs Pdf Download
(1) ……………… has initiated the largest census drive to calculate its population and determine demographic changes?
- China has launched the largest census drive to calculate its population and determine demographic changes. Census operations have been conducted in China every 10 years since 1990.
- This is the seventh census to begin with the Door to Door Survey to determine China’s population, with the last census in 2010 of 2010 that China reportedly saw a population of 1.37 billion.
- The government will also use data collected from census practice to determine the size of the growing age.
Daily current affairs in Hindi
(2) India’s first ‘tire park’ will be set up in ………. ?
- India’s first ‘Tire Park’ will be established in Kolkata and it will be established as a tourism treasure. India’s first ‘Tire Park’ is named ‘The Esplanade Bus Depot’ and is a kind of park where exhibits of idle tires and artifacts made of its damaged parts will be put on display.
- The park has been developed based on the idea that waste can be converted into art and nothing can be thrown as waste.
Daily current affairs: 5 November 2020
(3) Has Panna Tiger Reserve made a part of its man and biosphere program?
- Panna Tiger Reserve has been made a part of its Man and Biosphere Program by UNESCO which is located in Madhya Pradesh. Panna after Panchmarhi and Amarkantak, 3rd UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in the state of Madhya Pradesh
About Panna Biosphere Reserve:
- Panna was notified as a biosphere reserve by the Ministry of Environment and Forests in 2011.
The reserve was granted Biosphere Reserve status by UNESCO after the tiger population increased from zero to 54 over a period of ten years.
- The reserve is also described as an important tiger habitat and is home to the World Heritage Site of Khajuraho temples.
Current affairs in Hindi
(4) ……………… has the state included the category ‘transgender’ in the state’s civil service examination?
- Assam has become the first state to introduce the category ‘transgender’ in the examinations of the State Civil Services Examination and other allied services of the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). The “transgender” category has already been introduced by the Union Public Service Commission in its recruitment process.
- The President of APSC is Pallava Bhattacharya.
About Public Service Commissions:
- Article 315-323 in Part XIV of the Indian Constitution provides for the formation of a Federal Public Service Commission and a State Public Service Commission for the states.
Current affairs 2020 in Hindi
(5) Priyanka Radhakrishnan became the first Indian-origin minister of which of the following countries?
Answer: New Zealand
- Priyanka Radhakrishnan became the New Zealand minister who is the first Indian-origin citizen to hold the post, with New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern adding five new ministers to her cabinet. She joined politics and was elected Member of Parliament for the first time from the Labor Party in September 2017.
- In 2019, he was appointed as the Parliamentary Private Secretary to the Minister for Ethnic Communities and raised voices for women suffering from frequent domestic violence and migrant victims of exploitation, whose voices are often unheard.
5 November 2020 Current Affairs – PDF DOWNLOAD
(6) ………. State Government tied up with Global Alliance for Mass Entrepreneurship (GAME) to support Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Have done
- The Punjab State Government has signed an MoU with the Global Alliance for Mass Entrepreneurship (GAME) to provide assistance to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
- An investment firm focused on social impact Omidyar Network India (ONI) has collaborated with the game for the initiative and launched the program as part of its recently announced Resolve initiative.
- The project is headed by Dr. KP Krishnan who is the Chairman of Game Taskforce on MSME and former Secretary to the Government of India.
- The project aims to make Punjab a leading state in India with respect to the simplification, digitization and disintegration of compliance with trade.
5 November 2020 Current Affairs
(7) Name the new director of Power Grid Corporation of India?
Answer: Abhay Chaudhary
- The new director of Power Grid Corporation of India is named Abhay Chaudhary.
Today current affairs in Hindi
(8) Name the first woman to become the head of an air-carrier?
Answer: Harpreet Eddy Singh
- After being appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Alliance Air, a subsidiary of Air India, Harpreet Eddie Singh became the first woman to head an air-carrier.
- She was the first female pilot of Air India and was the Executive Director of Flight Safety at Air India.
- The new executive director of flight safety at Air India will be Captain Nivedita Bhasin, a senior commander of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
5 November 2020 Current Affairs in Hindi
(9) ……………… State has unveiled the first solar-powered miniature train?
- The first solar powered miniature railway was unveiled in Vellie, Kerala and is part of a series of projects aimed at enhancing the status of the tourist village to world class standards.
- The miniature train is powered by solar energy and is 2.5 km long and has been developed at a cost of Rs 10 crore.
- The train will produce artificial steam and carry surplus energy generated by the system to the grid of Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB).
5 November 2020 Current Affairs in Hindi
(10) Indian Institute of Science has signed a memorandum of understanding with ……………… for hydrogen production technology?
Answer: Indian Oil
- The Bangalore-based Indian Institute of Science has signed an MoU with the Research and Development Center of the Indian Oil Corporation for the development and demonstration of biomass gasification with the aim of producing fuel cell grade hydrogen in a cost effective manner based on hydrogen generation technology. Have done.
- Technology is important for buses operated on fuel cells as envisioned by Indian Oil to boost India’s hydrogen economy.
- Employing the technology will provide a cleaner energy option and will also help overcome the challenge of biomass waste.
- 4 November 2020 Current Affairs
- 3 November 2020 Current Affairs
- 2 November 2020 Current Affairs
- 1 November 2020 Current Affairs
- Today Current affairs pdf download
- 31 October 2020 Current Affairs