Today ” 4 November 2020 current affairs Pdf Download ” with pdf download link. Current affairs quiz is published daily in English on this website. If you want to download current affairs quiz questions or current affairs Pdf daily, then visit this website daily.
4 November 2020 current affairs Pdf Download
(1) Name the newly appointed Chairman of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal?
Answer – BL Bhatt
- BL Bhatt has been reappointed as the Chairman of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) till 31 December 2020. He was appointed as the Executive Chairman of NCLAT on 15 March 2020 for a period of three months.
- BL Bhatt is a former judge of the Jammu and Kashmir High Court and joined the NCLAT on 17 October 2017 as a judicial member.
About National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT):
- It is a tribunal constituted by the Government of India under section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013 to hear appeals from the orders of the National Company Law Tribunal.
Daily current affairs in Hindi
(2) Which state has been declared the best-governed state in the category of big states in the Public Affairs Index-2020?
- In the Public Affairs Index -2020, Kerala was declared the best-governed state in the category of large states while Uttar Pradesh stood at the bottom.
- In the small state category, Goa stood first, followed by Meghalaya and Himachal Pradesh.
About Public Affairs Index-2020:
- The Public Affairs Index -2020 has been released by the Center for Public Affairs, a city-based-for-profit organization and its chairman K.K. There are Kasturirangan.
Daily current affairs: 4 November 2020
(3) India’s first e-resource center is located in which state?
- India’s first e-resource center ‘Nyaya Kaushal’ has been inaugurated at the Judicial Officers Training Institute in Nagpur district of Maharashtra. The e-resource center was inaugurated by Chief Justice of India Sharad Arvind Bobde on 31 October 2020.
About Chief Justice of India:
- The Chief Justice of India (CJI) is the highest ranking officer of the Indian judicial system and the Chief and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India.
- The Chief Justice is appointed by the President of India under the advice and consent of Parliament under clause (2) of Article 124 of the Constitution and functions till the age of sixty-five years.
Current affairs in Hindi
(4) A strategic policy unit called “Bureau of Strategic Policy and Facilitation (SPFB)” is associated with which of the following ministry?
Answer: Ministry of AYUSH
- The Ministry of AYUSH and M / S Invest India will collaborate to establish a strategic policy unit called “Bureau of Strategic Policy and Facilitation (SPFB)” to facilitate the planned and systematic development of the AYUSH sector.
- This is one of the various phases that the ministry has initiated to prepare it with future directions, in which groups holding stake in the Aayash sector can move forward.
Role of Strategic Policy and Facilitation Bureau (SPFB):
- The establishment of SPFB is a pioneering step that will prepare AYUSH systems for the future.
Current affairs 2020 in Hindi
(5) ………………… was recently passed by the Supreme Court, which means that an order of one jurisdiction which is of another jurisdiction Refers to the original order?
Answer – Mirror Order
Interpretation – The Mirror Order which was recently passed by the Supreme Court means an order of one jurisdiction which reflects the original order of another jurisdiction. This order is helpful or subordinate in character.
4 November 2020 Current Affairs – PDF DOWNLOAD
(6) ……………… has launched self-help website, ‘Bandhu’ for the benefit of students?
Answer – IIT Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay (IIT Bombay) has launched self-help website, ‘Bandhu’, for the benefit of students. This initiative is a collaborative effort of IIT Bombay alumni.
About National Education Policy 2020:
- The National Education Policy 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and was issued with the objective of addressing the growing developmental imperatives in India and proposes amendments and amendments in all aspects of the education structure.
(8) ……………… and Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) has signed an agreement to increase scientific collaboration?
Answer: European Commission
- The European Commission and the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) signed a new implementation mechanism to enhance scientific cooperation.
- The agreement inspires top Indian social scientists to join research teams in Europe funded by the European Research Council (ERC) for a period.
- As part of the initiative, Indian researchers supported by the ICSSR will be given the opportunity to pursue research collaboration with European researchers supported by the ERC.
November 2020 Current Affairs in Hindi
(9) ……………… fossils of bird pelagornithids have been identified on the continent?
- Fossils of the bird Pelagornithids have been identified on the continent of Antarctica. Pelagornithids are known as ‘bony-toned’ birds due to bony projections, or on their jaws, which resemble pointed teeth, although they are known to humans And do not have real teeth like other mammals and have been found on Seymour Island, Antarctica, representing an extinct group of giant birds in the natural group (clade).
4 November 2020 Current Affairs in Hindi
(10) From which date is the Vaibhav Summit organized?
Answer: 2 October to 31 October 2020
- Global Indian Scientist (Vaibhav) Summit is a global virtual summit of foreign and local Indian researchers and academics.
- And it has been organized on Gandhi Jayanti from 2 October to 31 October 2020.
- The summit has helped in establishing research capacity as an important step towards self-reliant India and has paved the way for the alignment of contemporary research in India.
Under the Vaibhav Summit, an interactive and facilitated system has been developed in the field of cyberspace and has resulted in the development of cooperation and leadership.
- 3 November 2020 Current Affairs
- 2 November 2020 Current Affairs
- 1 November 2020 Current Affairs
- Today Current affairs pdf download
- 31 October 2020 Current Affairs