Today ” 13 November 2020 current affairs Pdf Download ” with pdf download link. Current affairs quiz is published daily in English on this website. If you want to download current affairs quiz questions or current affairs Pdf daily, then visit this website daily.
13 November 2020 current affairs Pdf Download
(1) Recently …………………… Bank has launched National Common Mobility Debit (NCMC) card?
Answer: Karnataka Bank
- National Common Mobility Debit (NCMC) card, an inter-operative transport card launched by Karnataka Bank Limited. It is the first contactless debit-cum-prepaid rupee card of the bank.
- It has been launched with the vision of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
- The RuPay-NCMC Debit Card was launched by the Bank’s Managing Director and CEO Mahabaleshwar M.S.
Features of National Common Mobility Debit Rupees Card: –
- It is a user friendly card and can be called One Nation One Card with various benefits.
- It will support domestic as well as international payments through POS, ATM and e-commerce platforms.
Top 10 Current Affairs: 13 November 2020
(2) With whom has Indian astronomers collaborated on the “Thirty Meter Telescope Project”?
Answer – Prof. Andrea Gays
- Indian astronomers have collaborated with Professor Andrea Ghez, a 2020 Physics Nobel Prize winner, on the “Thirty Meter Telescope Project”. Telescopes are being installed in Hawaii.
About Telescope & Project:
- This project India, China, California, Japan
- And a partnership project between Canada.
- It is designed for Ultraviolet to mid-infrared annotations.
- It has a diameter of 30 meters prime mirror and is three times wider than the world’s largest existing visible telescope.
- This is to revolutionize the understanding of the universe.
(3) The arbitration of a new peace agreement between Armenia and Azerbaijan was done by ……….
- The new peace agreement between Armenia and Azerbaijan was mediated by Russia. These countries were in a military conflict over the disputed area of Nago! -Karabakh in the South Caucasus for over 6 weeks.
According to the new peace agreement:
- According to the deal, both sides will now maintain positions in the areas where they currently are. It is a beneficial for Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijan has reclaimed more than 15–20% of its lost territory in the conflict.
Current Affairs in Hindi
(4) “Your Best Day Is Today!” Name the author of the book named?
Answer – Anupam Kher
- “Your Best Day Is Today!” By noted actor Anupam Kher. A new book has been written titled.
- Through this book, Kher shares his experiences during the lockdown, in which he saw many ups and downs when his mother Dulari and brother Raju Kher were also hit by a coronavirus.
(5) …… .The country has released a special illustrated compilation on Mahatma Gandhi to mark the 151st birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
- Nepal’s President Bidya Devi Bhandari has released a special illustrated compilation on Mahatma Gandhi to mark the 151st birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
- This anthology is written in Nepali language.
- The book was launched in a special ceremony in Kathmandu in the presence of Indian Ambassador to Nepal Vinay Mohan Quatra.
About the legend:
- The title of this narrative about Gandhi is “Mele Bujheko Gandhi” or “Gandhi as I understand it”.
Current Affairs 13 November 2020 in Hindi – PDF DOWNLOAD
(6) According to the “Interstate Migrant Policy Index” (IMPEX), ………………… is the state at the top in integrating migrant workers?
- According to the “Interstate Migrant Policy Index” (IMPEX), Kerala is at the top in integrating migrant workers.
- It is envisaged by the Migration Policy Group and Barcelona Center for International Affairs, both a non-profit policy think-tank based in Europe. The index measures the integration of interstate migrants.
(7) National Education Day is celebrated on ……….
Answer: 11 November
- National Education Day is observed every year on 11 November.
About Maulana Abul Kalam Azad:
- He is the principal architect of education in India.
- He was the first Vice President of India.
- He was also the first Education Minister of independent India from 1947 to 1958.
- He was posthumously awarded the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian honor, in 1992.
Daily Current Affairs in Hindi
(8) The recently discussed Epophys is a ………………?
- Apophis is an asteroid. Astronomers have revealed that a large asteroid named ‘Apophis’ was expected to pass extremely close to Earth in 2068 due to an event called the Yarkovsky Effect.
- This effect has eventually increased the asteroid’s flow and changed its course as well.
- It was discovered in 2004.
- It was named after the 340-meter-wide asteroid Greek God of Chaos, roughly the size of three and a half footballs, National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
(9) Hornbill Festival is celebrated by …………………… state?
- Hornbill Festival is celebrated by the state of Nagaland
- The Hornbill Festival, also known as the Festival of Festivals, is celebrated by Nagaland from 1 to 10 December every year.
- It is organized by the state tourism and arts and culture departments.
- The festival depicts the heritage, culture, food and customs of the Naga tribes.
- 16 tribes come together to celebrate their traditions on this festival with dance performances.
(10) Australia.and ……………… Water Center (AIWC) is headed by IIT Guwahati on behalf of India?
- The Australia-India Water Center (AIWC) has been inaugurated and led by IIT Guwahati from the Indian side and Western Sydney University from the Australian side.
- The Center has 21 partners from India and Australia.
Australia-India Water Center (AIWC): –
- This will help Indian and Australian partners explore opportunities and create synergy for long-term cooperation between countries in research and education.
- This will help in fighting common water challenges and issues facing both countries, such as floods, climate change, drought, water security, over-exploitation of water, etc.
- 12 November 2020 Current Affairs
- 10 November 2020 Current Affairs
- Today Current affairs pdf download