Today ” 1 November current affairs 2020 ” with pdf download link. Current affairs quiz is published daily in English on this website. If you want to download current affairs quiz questions or current affairs Pdf daily, then visit this website daily.
1 November current affairs 2020 Pdf Download
(1) “State Finance: Study of Budget 2020-21” by ……………………………. Has the report been released from?
Answer: Reserve Bank of India
- The report titled “State Finances: Study of the Budget for 2020-21” has been released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). This report is an annual publication providing information, analysis and estimation of the finances of state governments against the backdrop of actual and revised (or provisional accounts) results.
- According to the report, the state’s gross fiscal deficit (GFD) is within 3% of gross domestic product (GDP) set by the Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM).
Daily current affairs in Hindi
(2) ……………………… has released the report ‘Electricity Access in India and Benchmarking Distribution Utilities’?
Answer: NITI Aayog
- NITI Aayog, Ministry of Power, Rockefeller Foundation and Smart Power India have released the report ‘Electricity Access in India and Benchmarking Distribution Utilities’.
About the report:
- This report has been prepared on the basis of primary survey conducted in 10 states. This included a number of sample sizes of households, commercial enterprises and institutions, representing about 65% of the total rural population of India.
Daily current affairs: 1 November 2020
(3) The recently discussed Indigen Genome Project is related to ……. ?
Answer – Genome sequencing of individuals
- Interpretation – The Indigen Genome Project is associated with genome sequencing of individuals from various ethnically diverse backgrounds. The program was launched by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in April 2019 and is completed with the indexing of 1029 self-proclaimed healthy Indians prepared across the country.
- The application of the program is in the field of predictive and preventive medicine with an efficient and rapid diagnosis of rare genetic diseases.
Current affairs in Hindi
(4) ……………. SCO organized a meeting of Foreign Trade and Economic Ministers India?
- India held the 19th meeting of Ministers handling the Foreign Economy and Foreign Trade of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) countries. The meeting underscored the need for SCO countries to use the strengths of their economy and to continue cooperation to improve investment and trade in the region.
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) was formed on 15 June 2001 in Shanghai (China) by Kazakhstan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
SCO is headquartered in Beijing, China and its official languages are Russian and Chinese.
Current affairs 2020 in Hindi
(5) …………………………… by Reading Between the Lines: What the World Really Really Thinks of Teachers ’, Is the survey-based report released?
Answer – Varkey Foundation
- The UK-based Workey Foundation released a survey-based report ‘Reading Between the Lines: What the World Really Thinks of Teachers’ last week. The report is based on a global survey of 35 countries around the world and measures them based on an assessment of the teaching workforce. The Varkey Foundation founder and global teacher award is Sunny Varkey.
- When it comes to people’s underlying, unconscious and automatic views on the status of teachers in the country, India ranks at number six in it.
Current affairs 1 November 2020 in Hindi – PDF DOWNLOAD
(6) Shandong is the first aircraft carrier of ……………… to be built domestically?
- Shandong is the first aircraft carrier in China to be built domestically. The People’s Liberation Army Navy of China has two aircraft ready for war, Liaoning and Shandong.
- The aircraft carrier Liaoning was commissioned in 2012, while Shandong was included in the Navy of the PLA in December 2019 last year.
- Shandong is the second aircraft carrier in China and has served less than 1 year with basic training and demonstration of equipment under process.
1 November 2020 Current Affairs
(7) On which date is World Savings Day celebrated?
Answer: 30 October
- World Savings Day is celebrated on 30 October The aim of celebrating World Savings Day is mainly to educate people to save money, and to promote the importance of saving for the country’s economy and individuals.
Today current affairs in Hindi
(8) Who has been appointed the new Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) of India?
Answer: Yashvardhan Sinha
- Yashvardhan Sinha has been appointed as the new Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) of India.
1 November 2020 Current Affairs in Hindi
(9) Under the target of “Self-reliant India”, …………………….. named “Secure Applications for Internet (SAI)” Developed a simple and secure messaging application?
Answer: Indian Army
- Under the goal of “Self-reliant India”, the Indian Army has developed a simple and secure messaging application named “Secure Applications for Internet (SAI)”.
- The application serves as the secure voice, letter, and video calling services for the Internet’s Android platform.
- SAI operates on security features with local in-house servers and coding that can be improved as per requirements.
- The application has been thoroughly investigated by CERT-affiliated auditors and the Army Cyber Group.
1 November 2020 Current Affairs in Hindi
(10) …………………… the country has released the world’s first scientific book based by-by-corona?
- The world’s first Scientun-based book “By-By-Corona” has been released by India in the state of Uttar Pradesh and has been written by Dr. Pradip K. Senior Principal Scientist at CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow. Srivastava has written.
- The book is published by Vigyan Prasar, a government agency working under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. In this book, detailed information about the corona virus has been presented through science cartoons (Scientons). In the book Epidemic to Global Pandemic, Kovid-19 And the associated symptoms, disease prevention and precautions have been interestingly depicted through Scientons.
- Scientific cartoons are called Scientoons. Through Scientons, an attempt is made to present complex facts related to science in a very interesting and light-hearted manner for the general public. These include innovative research, various scientific disciplines, data and science-based concepts.